Ahad, 12 Julai 2009

Thinking back

Ok.. Now, i feel calm. I've been thinking. I'm in my backyard now. Still thinking.. Think about my life. It's been really silent here. All i can hear is bird chirping, cricket sound and my cat snooring.. I'm calm a bit. Feel good to hide in this bushes. I could smell the fresh air that slapping my cheeck slowly. It's cool breeze.. I've talking to myself and my kitty for hour. Silly of me.. So, see..? I'm not always moody. I just need a moment to think. Find my peace.. Let all my guard flow. Free all mind. And relax my soul. Sound funny, right..? Must think that i should write, relax my mind and stuff right..? But, it just, i think i should free my mind. Let it travel for a while. Relax my soul so that it can flew, breath, smell, taste and hear with peace. All it need to calm. Now, i don't know what you'll think about me. It's just i feel extremely calm now. My inner self creep out slowly. The deep thought grow. My friends say that i'm so weird. Random. One time, i'm moody. Other time, i'm happy. I'm mystery.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan